All admissions into first and second year (lateral entry) shall be through the entrance examination and the counseling of U.P.T.U.
Following Certificates/Testimonials will be required to be brought by candidates at the time of Admission : -
1. Metric/High School/Secondary School Certificate.
2. Mark sheet of Metric/High School/Secondary School.
3. Intermediate/10+2/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
4. Mark sheet of Intermediate/10+2/Senior Secondary School.
5. Caste Certificate in respect of OBC, SC and ST candidates.
6. Income Certificate for General/OBC and SC/ST candidates-whose parent’s total income from all sources is less than Rupees one lakh per year. The income certificate must be obtained from respective Tehsil or the employer of the guardian.
7. Character Certificate from head of school/college last attended (in original).
8. Transfer Certificate (TC)/Migration Certificate (in original). Candidates who have passed 10+2 exam from UP Board shall submit T.C. All other candidates shall submit Migration certificate.